Have you got it covered?

If you havenโ€™t, dealing with the aftermath of loss or damage could be devastating. Whether you are looking for cover for your building and contents, or accident, sickness or unemployment, we will find a solution for you.

  • Building Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Accident, Sickness or Unemployment
  • Commerical Insurance
  • Landlords Insurance
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
  • Death-in-Service


If you are unhappy with our service

If you have a complaint about your adviser, or any financial advice you have received from your adviser, please contact the complaints team at Lyncombe Consultants Ltd:

Complaints Officer

Lyncombe Consultants Ltd

Brookdale Centre

Manchester Road



WA16 0SR

Email: complaints@adviserservices.co.uk

Tel: 01565 658840

who will investigate the matter. We have a complaints policy which is available upon request

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service